LOL Now that is funny stuff right there!
I think that makes it even more special, Karen :o)God bless you!Kelly
Had to laugh at Kelly's comment --- wonder if she means 'special' like 'awww - ain't that special' or if she means --- you know --- 'special'!!Can you take it off & flip it?!FWIW --- Peanuts are my all-time favorites & I'd love it even upside down, so I'm sure Shannon will as well!! =0)
Post a Comment
You must have Javascript enabled to view this quiz. Free Christian Bible Trivia Quiz
Take the Quiz here!
3 comments:
LOL Now that is funny stuff right there!
I think that makes it even more special, Karen :o)
God bless you!
Kelly
Had to laugh at Kelly's comment --- wonder if she means 'special' like 'awww - ain't that special' or if she means --- you know --- 'special'!!
Can you take it off & flip it?!
FWIW --- Peanuts are my all-time favorites & I'd love it even upside down, so I'm sure Shannon will as well!!
=0)
Post a Comment