Friday, February 22, 2008

My Wonderful Husband

Jerri and I decided to eat at the Olive Garden last Friday
before we headed home from a day of shopping.
To my suprise my Wonderful Husband called...
I only asked him to help me decide what to order...LOL
This was his responce:
My Dearest Wonderful Wife,
I truly pity your unfortunate situation....being faced with eating such horrific dinners as you must day after day....I am sending you a picture of just one example of the fine cusine offered to members of the military in this most intriguing and lush surroundings of Camp Ramadi....I am hoping that this will persuade you to visit this fine desert oasis and experience the culture and sophistication of an area so near the beginnings of humankind.....
I love you....Shannon
of course I had a LOVING reply...
My Most Thoughtful Husband,

I so enjoyed our phone conversation today...I just wanted to thank you for helping me decide what to order...I ended up getting the Lasagna Rollatini with Chicken...it was sooo yummy...the cream sauce melted in my mouth...so you see as much as I would love to visit your fine desert oasis I think I'll just wait for you to come home and take you out to MY fine southern oasis ;o) .

Love,
Your Dearest Wonderful Wife