Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Our Room

Well, I'm finally done with the room project.
It took me forever because I got that awful flu bug in the middle of the project.
I've never done anything like this before, so when I look at it I think...WOW, it actually LOOKS like a headboard!!!...LOL
I tried putting the shelves on the headboard, but I couldn't get it to look right...
So I went to A.C. Moore and bought two cube book cases and to be honest I like better...more practical for us.

I'm so excited about how our room turned out!!!
I can't wait until Shannon comes home to see it :o) .

1 comment:

Peyton's Mom said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!

YOU are my hero!!!!

That looks TOATLLY awesome!!

Although, I must admit - the FIRST thing I saw was the Snoopy on the shelf, but not long after that, I noticed what a great job you had done!! :)