I am participating...for the first time...in the show and tell at There is no place like home. So, I would like to share some of my favorite snowmen ornaments with you all.
My youngest Twins middle name is Noel...
So I just combined the two ;o).
I always am on the lookout for unique looking snowmen.
My "staircase post" snowman.
My spiral snowman...
My gourd snowman...
This is our homemade ornament for 2008. It was so easy to make...take three 2x10 in strips of fabric. Fold them like you would fold a paper football. Arrange them to look like a star.Attach the star together by sewing on a button and to make the loop sew through both star tips. I used embroidery floss for thread.


























8 comments:
You have some adorable snowmen there. They look great on your tree.
Love snowmen. Your's are very cute.
I like snowmen too--on the tree. However, I do not like snow! Thanks for sharing. Please come visit me.
What cool snowmen!!! Thanks for the star idea!
I love your snowmen--so cute! Lots of real ones here today--almost 12" of new snow in Wisconsin:)
Welcome to show and tell- it is so fun:)
Merry Christmas!
Linda C
Okay --- so I'm not able to post pics here, so you'll have to come on over to my blog to see my first star ornament.....
Also --- once you find the clip you want from YouTube, copy th "embed" code and paste it into the "HTML" portion of your post --- it won't work if you try to put it into the "Compose" portion....
Hope that helps!
Love you guys.....
I love the spiral snowman. He's really unique. I love snowmen. Thanks for sharing yours.
You are always welcome at The Shadow of the Cross. Feel free to visit anytime.
Such sweet snowmen ornaments! I love the one that spells out NOEL. Merry Christmas to you and your family!
~Kelli
Post a Comment