We started out our day going to the local feed store to exchange a leash and pick up some local fresh baked goodies at a store a couple of doors down. Then Shannon took Kaitlyn, Kristin, and Amie to a bunch of pet type shops and they went out to eat at Zaxby's... while Tory and I went to the antiquish type shops and we ate at this totally girly girl restaurant...The Victorian House Restaurant. 
The food was so pretty...if I hadn't already taken some pics...total tourist...I would have taken a pic of the salad I was served!!! Not only was it a work of art, but it was yummy too ;o) .
Wonderful atmosphere
After we all were done window shopping...
we met up at the local fudge shop
and then walked together to a local coffee shop.
By the end of the day Kristin said she was "all restaurant and junk fooded out". lol

























No comments:
Post a Comment