Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Help Please

I have noticed that several of my blogging friends have pics that spread across their blog page...
HOW ON EARTH DO YOU DO THAT!?! I really like this pic and would like it stretched...I have no clue what to do or if I can even do it... but if anyone has a few (lol) minutes to help me I would be VERY GRATEFUL...;o)
*feel free to email or just leave a comment*

4 comments:

Peyton's Mom said...

go to your home page (front page --- whatever!)
-upper right "Customize"
-"Page Elements"
-then "Edit" on the block that says "Life with the Sherrill's"
-choose the option to search your computer for a pic you want...
-DO NOT SELECT the 'shrink to fit' option
-then 'upload' (or whatever it says --- I'd have to delete my picture to figure it out exactly & I don't wanna do that!! :) )
-then "Save" on that pop-up page
-then "Save" on blogger "Add & Arrange Elements" page
and hopefully, voila! it works!

(I did say 'hopefully,' right?!)


(and - hey - the word verification thingie says 'snotty' --- what's up with that?!?!)

Karen Sherrill said...

okay...I did all that and apparently I need to resize my pic because the size you see is the size it pops up as...sigh...maybe my computer literate husband can do it for me.

Peyton's Mom said...

Email it to me & I can resize it so you don't lose your original! It's BEAUTIFUL & will make a great header!

Peyton's Mom said...

YAY Karen!!! That looks FANTASTIC!!!

Sorry I fizzled out on you before you got it done!! Got that last email then fell asleep!! ;)

You did an awesome job!!!