Friday, July 11, 2008

Time On My Hands

*EDIT*...I had to add this picture!!! After spending the morning with me and watching me quilt, Danni sat in front of the quilt, put the thimble on her thumb, and began to "quilt" .
With the girls gone most of the day...after all the dishes are done, laundry is washed, and things are picked up I still have time on my hands ;o). Good thing too, because I have needed to quilt Sue's blanket for like...seven months now!!! I finally bought a stencil and traced the middle section.
So far I have one and a smidgen squares done...
I love how relaxing the art of quilting is...obviously the animals think so too...

because either Charlie is laying on the quilt or I have Bo or Molly sleeping under it!!!

1 comment:

Just me-Jerri said...

and then I ask you to watch my little so that Zoe and I can have a Mommy and Me date.........THANK YOU, Thank You, thank you!