

The girls with Baloo and King Louie.

Minnie Mouse!!!

Family pic with the big cheese himself... Mickey Mouse!!!

Pocahontas... it must have taken a big canoe to get us there ;o).

Look!!! It's Chip and Dale!!!

Ta-Da.... Pluto ;o).

Peter Pan... First star to the right and straight on till morning...

Cowboy Goofy in Frontier Land... Gawrsh ;o).

Prince Caspian X

The best super hero ever!!! Mr. Incredible!!!

The girls with Donald Duck in Mexico at Epcot.

We met Mulan in China.

Cinderella wanted to know where the girls' princes were... to which Tory replied,"We have not found them yet."

Princess Aurora

Tigger, Pooh, and Eoyore in the UK at Epcot. Tigger about passed out when he saw that Shannon had FOUR girls... it was so funny ;o).
*I will try to post more later tonight, but if I don't I will later in the week after I have recovered a little from my reversal.*
2 comments:
We're loving them all so far, but our favorite is the first one up there --- you now, the one of Shannon & the girls!! :)~
Can't wait to see the rest! Prayers for the reinastimosis!! (sp) (I just impress myself that I actually know the word!)
I love how Kristin and Kaitlyn both have their arms folded in most of the pictures!
Looks like tons of fun!
Post a Comment