Monday, March 2, 2009

My First Etsy Purchase

I have a fancy for pin cushions... so when I saw the Sense and Sensibility pin cushion at The Finicky Frog Etsy site I knew it was meant to be MINE!!!I REALLY wanted to hurry up and open the box, but I restrained myself long enough to take a few pics ;o). Look at the detail Heather put into packing my pin cushion!

She even wrote a note thanking me for the purchase!

Sigh... isn't it the most beautiful pic cushion you have ever seen!

The detail put into it is truly amazing.

The bottom of the pin cushion... even that is beautiful!
*Make sure to stop by Heather's "The Finicky Frog" Etsy site!*

3 comments:

The Cherry Family said...

I LOVE Etsy! I love getting lost in all the wonderful crafts! It is such a pretty pin cushion!

Unknown said...

It is very pretty. The simple things of life are priceless.

~CC Catherine said...

Karen, I totally LOVE this pin cushion, every sweet little detail about it! So cute, I can see why you wanted to post about it! Very sweet! ~CC Catherine