Yea!!! I sat out a dance and took video of everyone dancing so that we could share our class experience with you all ;o). Normally when you upload the order is always backwards... apparently with video this is not so ;o). Soooo, when watching start at the bottom and work your way up.
This video has Kaitlyn and a little of Amie at the end.
1)This video has Amie and a few others as I work my way to video Kristin.(2) This video has Tory and Shannon in it.
This video has Tory in it.

























2 comments:
These are so great! Is Tory making you a dress? How about Shannon will he get an outfit too? Looks like fuN!
I just wanted to comment that I really enjoyed your site. Its very interesting. As a Christian wife and mom of 4 (and recently, a grandmom!), its encouraging to me to see families living out their faith.
Post a Comment