We celebrated Kaitlyn and Kristin's birthday with friends last Sunday. What a sweet time of fellowship and games we all had!...not to mention some really yummy (made from scratch)birthday cake ;o)
Earlier in the week I asked the twins if they would be okay if I just ordered a cake from
Wal-Mart...they gave me the most appalled look they could muster and said...NOOOO...you have to make the mayonnaise chocolate cake. I said BOTH of you want the chocolate cake? Then Kaitlyn said that I could make her a chocolate chip cheese cake ;o)...that was Kristin's birthday cake last year...it's REALLY good!

The Twibell's giving Kaitlyn and Kristin a birthday blessing.
Me and Shannon giving our birthday blessing
and a challenge to the twins for the upcoming year.

We took turns reading...the cue that it was my turn was when Shannon...my Army Man husband... would get choked up and could no longer read ;o).
The Twibell's giving Kaitlyn and Kristin a birthday blessing.
and a challenge to the twins for the upcoming year.
We took turns reading...the cue that it was my turn was when Shannon...my Army Man husband... would get choked up and could no longer read ;o).
He so loves his girls...

























2 comments:
Happy Birthday Girls!!!
Shannon what a softie you are! ;-P
Precious.....
...and Shan - we KNOW what a big teddy bear you are!
Hugs to all ~
Our Clan!
Post a Comment