Sixteen years ago today me sweet twin babies were born!!! I can't believe that much time has gone by so fast! Today Kaitlyn and Kristin are young ladies that serve their daddy, contribute to their family, and are a true joy...
Happy Birthday...Mom and Dad love you!!!
My two little piggies!!! See...at one point in their life they were chunky monkeys...lol.
My two little piggies!!! See...at one point in their life they were chunky monkeys...lol. katilyn (L) Kristin (R)
You could strap them in as tight as as it would let you...
and when you turned the corner they would be sitting on the trays ;o).
Kristin (L) Kaitlyn (R)
...yes they are wearing Barney bathing suits ...lol
Kaitlyn (L) Kristin (R)
Shannon and me getting ready to leave the hospital with our two new blessings. I had to stay an extra day...not because the twins needed to stay...with all the weight (14lbs) suddenly taken of my back I couldn't sit up on my own...lol.
You could strap them in as tight as as it would let you...and when you turned the corner they would be sitting on the trays ;o).
Kristin (L) Kaitlyn (R)
...yes they are wearing Barney bathing suits ...lolKaitlyn (L) Kristin (R)
Shannon and me getting ready to leave the hospital with our two new blessings. I had to stay an extra day...not because the twins needed to stay...with all the weight (14lbs) suddenly taken of my back I couldn't sit up on my own...lol. *Edit* I was fixing my baby's sock, Deb...:P
All kidding aside...how precious is this pic...a daddy holding his babies...AAAHHH


























4 comments:
They are ALL precious pics!!
The...umm...one of....umm....you, dear spirit sister.....well...umm....I think you're looking at the wrong end! Sheesh - you WERE tired! =0)~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't get over how different they looked from each other as babies.....that's just amazing.....hope you're enjoying this day Sherrill Family!!
A big happy birthday to both of you, SnowMane and Rainheart!
From your friend,
2nd to One
Happy Birthday girls!!! (It is a good day for a birthday...today is Marks birthday too)
Karen, got your comment a while back please know that I am praying for you!
God bless you all!
Kelly (for all of the Stevens!)
Wonderful pics! You and Shannon look so young! The high chair pic looks exactly like something they would do! LOL By the way we had the same high chair for Tanner and Savana.
Happy birthday again girls!
Cheri
Post a Comment