So, for the last week we have been deep organizing and cleaning the house. When we start back on our schedule it will help us to maintain and be less frustrated with day to day life. I am so excited about how much "stuff" the girls have parted with!!! YEA...less weight for our next move...hahahaha
The back porch looks WAY better now that the moldy, dirty outdoor carpet is gone. We actually want to spend time on the porch now.
The girls and I switched the school room with mine and Shan's room. Shannon likes it much better now that he has room to move around.
The school room is a little cramped...especially with Molly's big honkin' cage in it... actually I wouldn't call it a school room...more of a craft/guest/Molly's room.
We switched out the two white end tables with the two that Shannon found.
Next project: paint the entertainment cabinet BLUE!!!
The girls drive me crazy by putting up pics "in no particular order"
...So I brought some order to the chaos.

























No comments:
Post a Comment