Saturday, August 2, 2008

Baking Bread pt 3

The finished product!!!There just aren't to many things better tasting than fresh out of the oven bread made with freshly milled whole grain wheat!!!
Kristin likes her bread with just plain old butter.
Kaitlyn is enjoying her bread with tupilo honey that friends gave us from their apiary.
Enjoying her spoils while reading...how very Tory... ;o).

2 comments:

Peyton's Mom said...

so..........how do Amie, Mom, & Dad take THEIR bread?!?!?!

Looks deeeeeeeeelicious Tory!!!

If I send you my address will you ship some to me?!?! ;)

(BTW Karen ~ I love the new header!!)

Karen Sherrill said...

The rest of us like ours with honey...and of course we will send you bread ;o).

I decided to change headers because I kept messing with the pic to make it fit perfect...and well I made it to blurry in the process. So I searched until I found a header that was already long...then followed your directions ;o).