Saturday, August 30, 2008

I'm Home

I am now home from Arkansas! My Mom is doing better, but I sure do miss her and wish that she was living with us ;o). To the girls dismay, I did not take very many pics of our friends or family. I really didn't visit with many of our friends and when I was able to I totally forgot to take pics of them. My mind has been so full lately...overflowing actually...that remembering small things has not been my strong suit.This is Penny...my Moms dog. She really liked me and would curl up next to me ANYTIME I sat down on the couch.
Daniel Kwon...their first term reversal baby.
Just the cutest thing ever!...and very agreeable as well!

The girl... plus baby... Kwons. They have five boys and two daughters!

Jenni (the mom), Lydia (orange shirt), Nowan (holding baby), and Daniel.

1 comment:

Peyton's Mom said...

Oh My Goodness!!!!!!!!! What a cute little chunker!!!! And congrats to the family!!!! :)

Thoughts & prayers going out for your mom......hope all is well there.....

Miss you guys!