Saturday, August 30, 2008

A Good Save

So, I have to start at the beginning. Shannon told me he had found some end tables that someone was putting out with the trash, so he picked them up. I didn't think much of it. As we continued on, the topic turned to Anne and Adrienn attending their school's football game Friday night. Shannon informed me that if it weren't for the football games, there would be no reason to have a band (jock vs the bandie). He was promptly hit!!! :o)...as luck would have it we then pulled into the driveway and I saw the end tables!!! A good save for him as I was about to tell him he was lucky the couches were full because that's where he would have been sleeping!!! ;o)Can you believe someone put these out for trash!!!
drop down leaves...how cool is that!

Shannon was a little disappointed that I like them so well...he was thinking of selling them for a profit...so very Shannon of him...lol... one of the many reasons why I love him so much ;o).

1 comment:

Peyton's Mom said...

Way to go Shannon!!! What a sweet thing to do for your precious wifey!!! She deserves pretties!!!

Anne and Adrienn?? New Sherrill's I know nothing about?!?!