Monday, August 4, 2008

Gratefulness

Gratefulness:
Making known to God and others in ways they have benefited my life.
This Bosch mixer was given to us by the Lord. He burdened a member of the Home Fellowship Church that we have recently started attending to gift it to us. Words...at least my jumbled ones...just can not express how humbled we are to receive this wonderful gift from God. It is truly a great mystery to me why he should give us anything...but death. But Lord, we are truly grateful for everything that you provide...needs and wants... for us.
Little did we know when Tory made bread the other day that it would be the last time she HAD to kneed it by hand! I do believe... now that we have a heavy duty mixer... I will join her in the bread making duty ;o).

2 comments:

Peyton's Mom said...

woooooowwwwwwwww!!

That is AWESOME!! Congratulations on that wonderful gift!! What an enormous blessing!!

Anonymous said...

God is sooo good and gracious to us!
Enjoy...wish I could enjoy some fresh hot bread with you all!