I am visiting with family on the west coast this time. My grandfather found out that he has stage 4 melanoma...and only has a few months to live. He is such a wonderful man that took me in as his granddaughter with open arms. So please keep him in your prayers.
Grandpa
Grandma and Cosmo
Dad and Liz...Dad is eating a beautiful work of art made at the Japanese restaurant we ate at last night. To answer every ones question...NO, I did not eat raw fish...I ate chicken ;o).
This is me getting ready to drive the VW bus. BTW... it's a stick!!! Dad had to give his almost 36 year old daughter (not 16) A refresher course in how to drive a stick...lol!!!
Cold Foam Recipe: As Easy As 1-2-3
1 day ago

























1 comment:
Karen,
Never mind what made me think to search for you (I'm having a cooking party - not a stamping party tomorrow)....but, I found you. You and Shannon and the girls look wonderful!
Try to write me back.
kristin4tigger at yahoo
BTW - Logan is 8 now. Can you believe?
Post a Comment