Wednesday, September 17, 2008

An old friend called me...

G. W. Bush called me....(no Dad, not the President)....he is down at Fort Belvoir about to graduate from MASINT school, then he and his wonderful family is heading across the pond to Germany....Anyway, we met in Alexandria, VA and ate dinner at this pizza place....very good.....


We enjoyed talking and just chilling out for a couple of hours....


3 comments:

Peyton's Mom said...

Hey Shan! Who's your sexy bald friend?!?! Introduce me!! (seriously - he's been gone for almost the last 4 years ~ introduce me!!) :)

We *LOVE* Generous George's...the first time the girls & I took WonderHubby, they sat that beer in front of him (in their classic '50 gallon drum' size glass) & he says, 'excuse me, I ordered a LARGE!' Yes, I know, it's a cheesy movie quote, but it was hilarious & the girls cracked up & it's still a favorite memory of theirs!

I am soooo thankful you guys were able to cnnect up there.....

So --- let's see.....
- Bliss...
- Huachuca...
- Stupid...
- NoVA...
- MASINT...

See in Germany Shan!!

All our love to the family.....I miss your women-folk so much....

Karen Sherrill said...

Deb,

I think the bald guy is already married....and FYI, he thinks the world of his wife...

Karen Sherrill said...

Deb,

I say forget the bald guy... the receding hairline guy is HOT ;o).

Miss you too...