Saturday, September 20, 2008

National Archives and the Ronald Reagan Building

Okay, so this is the entrance to the Ronald Reagan Building....there was a food court downstairs and I was a little early for the National Aquarium (I wanted to be there for the shark feeding...it ended up not being as cool as it sounded, though...).....


I looked around for a place to eat.....there was your typical sandwhich shoppes, greasy old taco places, pizza places, etc.....then....I saw it and I knew it was destiny!!!!!


This culinary delight was called a dragon roll....it had crab, avocado, and cucumber....then it was topped with FRESH EEL!!!!! It was incredible....I only wish Karen could been there to share this delicacy with me....

After I ate, I went to the aquarium....this picture of the American Alligator was the only pic that really turned out good enough to post.....isn't he cute???


1 comment:

Karen Sherrill said...

"rolls her eyes"...um, ya hun...hold me back ;o).

Love You Dear...