Okay, so I should have posted this yesterday...being that was our anniversary and all, but it was a pretty crazy day. Shannon had guard duty all night and didn't come home until lunch time yesterday. Us girls decided to leave for a few hours so that the house would be nice and quiet for him. Then by the time we got home from Thanksgiving food shopping I was very tired. Anyway... Shannon was so sweet and had roses delivered...plus gave me a sweater that I had been eyeing... I was so surprised :o). Thank you Dear!!! I Love You!!!
Shannon Loves Karen Loves Shannon Loves Karen Loves Shannon Loves Karen
Favorite Fall Books For Kids
1 day ago

























2 comments:
Congratulations on 17 years, Mr. and Mrs. Sherrill!
May the Lord richly bless you in this new year of your marriage!
~ Caleb
(2nd to One of Sable Tears)
Oh my!!!! Congratulations dear friends!!!
Post a Comment