Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving Table

When your husband is in the Army you learn to appreciate every holiday when they're home and make them extra special for him and your children. This year Tory and I caught the southern hospitality bug and have had way to much fun with it...;o). Our table...
The menu...

Table setting...


These were a find!!! We visited a local thrift store the other day when Tory spotted a pair of glasses that went with a pitcher set that we have from Shannon's Grandmother. The only catch was that you had to buy all the other glasses. too..which at the time I was all...Man!!! I only need the two!!! Well, when we returned home it hit me...Now I have enough glasses for everyone to have the same color for Thanksgiving....YEA!!! And you can't any more retro than the 70's amber and avocado green ;o).



Pitcher set from Shannon's Grandmother.





1 comment:

Peyton's Mom said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very pretty --- you never cease to amaze me!!

(it really *WAS* wonderful to have my man home this year too!!!)