Wow, where has the time gone??? My oldest child is now seventeen...sniff, sniff. She is growing into such a beautiful young lady that loves the Lord and her family. Her major goal this year is to finish school a year early...I personally am not ready to have a child of mine graduate yet so we'll see ;o). We love you very much Tory, and feel very blessed to have your love and friendship.
This is one of my favorite first family pics.
This is one of my favorite first family pics. YES...she was a fat baby...9 lbs. 6 oz. and only 19 in long!!!

Every time I see this pic it totally cracks me up...
I really think this is the first time Jeff ever held a baby ;o).
Jeff is Shannon's oldest friend...
meaning they have known each other a really long time...hahaha
Shannon and Tory...
this is her first Easter.
Tory's first birthday.
Notice the twins' carriers in the bottom right corner...
Yes, there isn't even a year between our first three children ;o).
Christmas time...
I love the way she would always smile ;o).

Every time I see this pic it totally cracks me up...
I really think this is the first time Jeff ever held a baby ;o).
Jeff is Shannon's oldest friend...
meaning they have known each other a really long time...hahaha
Shannon and Tory...this is her first Easter.
Tory's first birthday.Notice the twins' carriers in the bottom right corner...
Yes, there isn't even a year between our first three children ;o).
Christmas time...I love the way she would always smile ;o).

























2 comments:
(*LOVE* the new layout!!)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LADY TORY!!
Hope your day was as special for you as you've been to us!! :)
Lots of love, hugs, & prayers being sent from Deutschland!!
It totally cracks me up too! I look about 16 in that picture and I do believe it was the first time I'd ever held a baby.
I can't believe Tory is 17...happy birthday Tory!!
Post a Comment