Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Baby Quilt

A quilt for sweet baby Jordyn-Grace....which will hopefully be mailed on the 15th ;o).
Yoyo's made by all the girls and sewn on the quilt by Tory...who actually enjoys the blind stitch :p.

I'm learning to machine quilt... in the ditch, I believe is what it's called. I'm so thankful for my grandmother in California who is only a phone call away when I need advice! I thought a few ties would add some color is why I didn't machine quilt all of it.


I was pulling a stubborn tie string through the quilt and when the needle decided to give...
it stabbed a vein in my finger. The girls thought it was pretty cool to watch the blood pool (I put my fingers together, so the blood wouldn't drip on the quilt, while Tory was getting me a towel)... that would be the "Shannon" in them ;o).




1 comment:

Caleb R. P. said...

Ouchy!:-(

But the quilt is pretty!