So, Joann's is having a super sale this month... and my husband...being the wonderful man that he is...gave me money to buy some material!!! My favorite thing ;o).

I have used this pink floral print before in a quilt and was sad when I ran out of my scraps...well I found about half a bolt and bought the whole thing!

This is Kaitlyn's material for a quilt that I am going to be making for her this year...the yellow and stripe fabrics have gold sparkles in them...great choice Katie!!!

Kristin found the crazy print on top... that was her inspiration for the rest of the fabric choices. I can't wait to see what the finished quilt is going to look like!

I didn't realize Amie's quilt was going to have so much material involved in it...yes, I read the pattern, but it just didn't register in my mind...until I saw the slip with the cost ;o)
Amie also chose some great fabric...lots of variety in there(14)...lots ;o).
2 comments:
Ooo! Very pretty choices! I'll bet the quilts will be beautiful!
Those looke so pretty! I can't wait to see them finished... I hope your finger is better, who knew quilting could be so dangerous! How is walking going?
Post a Comment