Friday, January 30, 2009

My Deals For Today

Show and Tell


*For my show and tell this week I would like to show you all my deals for today...make sure to stop by Kelli's to see all the Show & Tells*
My husband and I went to the PX on post to get an iron...for a quilter an iron is a must!... anyway, since they were out of the iron I wanted we decided to look around...and look what we found!!!
these beautiful glasses...

for only 2.00 each!!!

I have always wanted thick heavy glasses and am very thankful that we found them ;o). I love how they are all different.

My girls and I went to the commissary today to do our bi-weekly shopping...and sometimes(like today) they have amazing deals... like slim-fast for $1.00 a box!!! I bought 18 boxes ;o).

A side view ;o).


Shannon and I went on a "Walmart" date and I found stockings for our spoiled cats for .90 cents!

5 comments:

threesidesofcrazy said...

Those glasses are great. I love commissary case lot sales.

Susan B said...

The glasses are very pretty, and the stocking for the cats are very cute!

Thank you for stopping by my blog, and leaving the sweet comment! I hope you enjoy the chicken pot pie.

Have a lovely weekend!

Kelli said...

Those glasses are beautiful and you found some great deals...wow!
~Kelli

JudyBug said...

You had a great shopping adventure didn't you? I would have to pass on the slim fast. I'm trying weight watchers...but I really need to EAT my calories rather than drink them. ;-)

The Cherry Family said...

Hey, I am so wishing we had a biggest loser contest around here! I love that show! You'll have to let me know how it goes! Did your mom and sister make it through the storm ok?