Our living room has been in need of some re arranging...so after being inspired at a friends house this is one of the many things we have been doing this week. When I say "we" I mean me and the girls. Sometimes they aren't thrilled with Mom's latest project, but my prayer is that one day when they have a home of their own they will be able to look well to the ways of their household.
* Give her the fruit of her hands; and let her own works praise her in the gaits. *
This is the before...as you can see it's way to crowded.
I think that's called ADD... ;o)
This is an after shot. Way more room at the computer. Which is a good thing, since that is where three of the girls do most of their school.
Tory had the idea to switch the small dresser with a smaller nightstand. Great Idea!!! (#1) it doesn't take up as much space and (#2) I was able to dress it up a bit.
This wall is a bit bare at the moment. The window with a quilt is my inspiration piece...I found the small framed quilt block at the goodwill...now here is my dilemma...until I get a few more what do I do? And...should I use all the same frames or hodge podge them? Sigh...what to do...what to do ;o).
I spray painted the frames white and plan on getting different candles sometime in the not to distant future.

























No comments:
Post a Comment