Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My Challenge

Well, I've been called out...thank you very much Amanda(Very Cherry Blog)!!! Actually it is the accountability and motivation that I have been needing. I need to lose weight...no big secrete ;o)... for health reasons, fashion reasons, and well I have a certain number that I have never been over...and well...I'm gettin' a little too close to it. Also, in a few months I will be having a reversal and I would love to be in better shape if the Lord decides to bless us with another squishy ;o).

My challenge will be the same as Amanda's...to walk 30 min five days a week. I am starting tomorrow...so keep me in your prayers!!!

Amanda...I hate to tell you this, but I have no mp3 player ;o)... but if I did it would have this song on it ;o)...

2 comments:

The Cherry Family said...

You go girl! I love the song!! ;o)

Anonymous said...

A reversal huh? YAY I will be praying my friend!!!