This is the corner shelf that Shannon made for me last week. I have the bottom shelf situated with items found in Shannon's grandmother's cookbook... I think I will wait on the top shelf until I can get some of my grandmothers items to put on it.
I'm still on the look out for greenery...what I have up there is just leftover stuff.

I think I like how it's arranged...what do you think?

























2 comments:
I think the shelf looks so great! Thanks for the bug juice tip... hopefully i won't need it!
Hi Karen!!! God bless you all!! We are sooooo hottt down here in Tucson! It was only 100 today though, so we had some relief! We are glad to see your husband is with you all.(What an adorable shelf too!) The girls seem to be moving along just fine...I enjoyed the pictures of them so much. The twins have grown! You live in that beautiful green---enjoy the fire flies:) Angela
Post a Comment