We drove to Florida last week to pick up some of Grandma's things. It's very important to us that these memories of Grandma's be passed down to many generations.
Grandma was big in Avon ...the tea cups were some of the many different awards that she earned.
Tory found this shelf unassembled in Grandma's Avon room...we put it together and put in a few treasures of three different grandmas. The top and middle shelves are Grandma Sherrill...the bottom shelf is a pepper shaker from my great grandmother and poultry seasoning from my grandmother that I remember being in her cabinet.
Special things from Grandma's.
Each daughter has a shelf that they will take with them when
they get married and leave home. I didn't even think about order when
I was putting it together, but I arranged it age order from top to bottom ;o) .

























No comments:
Post a Comment