Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Sherrill Animal Pics

Molly LOVES her bone...she likes to take it everywhere she goes...lol
Charlie sleeping with Brownie...
Amie's stuffed animal that she has had forever ;o) .
Bo sleeping on...what else... but CLEAN clothes!!!
Squeakers likes to sit on top of things...a box, a table, a cooler...she's not too picky!

1 comment:

Just a smalltown girl said...

Since I didn't have an email address I will respond on your blog in response to your comment on mine about my post on the Duggar family.

Michelle ADMITTEDLY weans her babies at 6 months of age. That is NOT natural child spacing or allowing God to control fertility as children won't normally self wean until well after 1 year, usually closer to 2 and as such fertility generally won't return until closer to the end of the first year or beyond. (of course for some women it returns earlier, but that point is rather irrelevent here).

Having said that I have no qualms with the family on a personal level and admire their lifestyle, heck, I've even adapted some of their tips and tricks in my own home. As I said, I wish them the best with their new addition. I simply do not beleive that someone who weans early to regain fertility should be the spokesperson for the quiverfull minded.

Kat