Friday, June 27, 2008

Veggies on Pizza?

My husband...children, too...are not in one accord with ME when it comes to pizza. THEY believe that veggies have No place on a pizza...sigh I would like to show them that I am not the only person in the world that enjoys yummy...not to mention fresh from the garden... veggies on pizza.
For all you veggie lovers out there PLEASE leave a comment!!!

7 comments:

Cheri said...

EWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Karen Sherrill said...

your vote dosen't count...Ms Queen of the picky eaters!!!

The Cherry Family said...

Yum! You should definetly try zucchini, I can email you a great recipe

Peyton's Mom said...

Hey - you know me --- vegan for 7 years --- all veggies, all the time!!

Karen Sherrill said...

Shannon says Cheri's vote should count TWICE!!!

Just me-Jerri said...

Zoe, Dani and I would like to cast three votes for VEGGIES.
Kendra is on the other side.......

Anonymous said...

I think it looks great! But that's the only way I like pizza. Well maybe one day they will see it your way seeing as how you do the cooking LOL
Kaylan