Friday, June 27, 2008

Our Busy Day

Thursday was a very busy day for the Sherrills. It started out at 8:30 when the "littles" came over while their mommy took care of important matters.Danielle
Zoe
When Jerri came to get her girls she brought her new puppy to show us. This is Charlie Teddy Bear and he is about 5 wks old. As Jerri said," His name is bigger than he is!"...lol
We also had to get the house ready for a Baby Shower that we were hosting that evening...
This is Amy...Aiden is almost 4 wks old and such a cutie... and can you believe it...I took NO pics of the baby!!! I guess the two hours of sleep I had the night before made me a little out of it ;o) .

The last bit of news to share... Yesterday...no I have to back up...a few days ago the girls and I saw an offer for a bunny on freecycle...they were all, "Mom, can we get it?"...to which I replied, "NO"...and promptly deleted the email and continued checking my email...now back to yesterday...So the bunny didn't find a home and was re offered...this time my HUSBAND saw the offer and was all, "Look Karen, is this the Jerri we know?"...I then had to reply "yes"...with a knowing sigh...Shannon had me call Jerri and tell her we would take it, but we didn't tell the girls. When Shannon came home with the bunny Kaitlyn was all," You got a bunny?...MOM!!!!!...Dad got a bunny!!!"...it was sooo funny!!!

His name is...Prince Henry the Just

No comments: